- Here is an average works schedule for a new gutter installation:
- Erect access equipment (ladders or scaffold if required) to the desired height.
- Remove the existing guttering, all brackets and rainwater downpipes.
- Gutter support brackets spaced no more than 800mm apart to prevent the gutter sagging.
- Supply and install the new guttering ensuring the rainwater flows freely to the outlets.
- Supply and install a downpipe, connecting it to the existing drains at ground level.
- Remove the access equipment and cart away waste materials leaving the property clean and tidy.
- We provide an exceptional customer service when pricing and carrying out the work.
- Call 01206 870339 - Mobile: 07904 412839 anytime for a Free Estimate .
Gutter maintenance consists of Gutter Cleaning, repairing and replacing all types of guttering, including uPVC, cast iron, aluminium, galvanized steel and concrete gutters.
Blocked gutters and downpipes will eventually cause leaks and can also rot and leave staining to fascias and soffits. Plus it can cause brickwork or render problems over time causing rain fall to penetrate the interior of your property creating damp patches on walls and ceilings. Simply Cleaning Gutters often solves the problem and even a simple gutter repair can make a huge difference.
We always make sure the new guttering is fitted correctly by testing the new installation and ensuring all water flows towards the outlets.
A short statement about us:
We offer a full range of property repair services for domestic, commercial and industrial properties. Our experienced and skilled roofers also carry out Flat Roof Repairs and new installations. As well as re-roofs we will carry out a minor repair to a garage, conservatory, dormer, extension, porch, caravan, summer house and even a garden shed.